I am a fangirl first and a poet second. I like cats. And Sherlock and books and Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.
- Abbott: Daddy, I want a big toy plane!
- Hockey: Aw come on Tony, you know we can't afford that
- Abbott: I DON'T CARE, I WANT IT NOWWWW
- Hockey: Well, I mean
- Abbott: *starts blubbering*
- Hockey: We're going to have to cut benefits to the sick and poor
- Abbott: I don't care. I just want my big toy plane! WHOOOSH!
- Hockey: Are you sure? You might make people angry, Tony.
- Abbott: Who cares! I just want my plane!
- Hockey: *exasperated sighs* fine. I'll get you one.
- Abbott: YAY! Big plane for Tony! Woohoo!
I never noticed she drew people surrounding the flower
Wow, I didn’t notice it either. I am a disgrace to my own people.
FUCK I THOUGHT THOSE WERE LITTLE FLOWERS OR SOMETHING
DID ANYONE NOTICE THE LITTLEKIDS DRAWING TOO
- me: I'm pretty sure I would marry every single Avenger.
- obnoxious friend: Black Widow is an Avenger.
- me: Did I fucking stutter?
Greatest plot twist to Monster’s Inc.
oh my god you know what i just realized? all of the doors in monster’s inc. are “bigger on the inside”. so if any of the monsters went through this door they wouldn’t think anything of it. and the doctor would be standing there, smiling, waiting for them to say it, but of course it would make no difference to them.
"The response to that trauma is to live; if you are surrounded by death it makes you want to live. So Freddie wants to drink, and play golf, and drive fast, and sing in the pub, and make love and I think that is all of those, that vitality is what Hester is attracted to. He is somebody so thrillingly alive."
this is the straightest goddamn line i’ve ever freehanded in my entire life i want this framed and in the oval office this is going in my portfolio that is the single most geometric mathematical logical shit i’ve ever produced in all my years are you fuckin kidding me right now you could graph that shit and find its inverse and tell me whether or not it’s a function and i didn’t even fuckin touch the line tool glory hallelujah these hands may fail me often but they have NOT failed me today god bless america and to all a good night for today the skies have opened up and smiled down upon me